• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Living Daylights: Death to Spies, The:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A much better paced movie more in line with Timothy Daltons take on Bond rather than aping on Moore's campy style. I was looking forward to this as Living Daylights was a Bond movie I always thought had a lot of potential it had a very good first half and a second half that dragged. From a technical point this edit is seamless great quality throughout no jarring or confusing cuts. The cuts were so good it could've been the theatrical release I had to rewatch my copy to see what was removed . I love that Moore era gags are now gone they weren't funny and clashed with Daltons Bond, The second half was where the improvement was felt the most the pacing is really improved with an improved score. Not much I can really say without nitpicking its a great edit that sets out what the editor intended while I don't think this movie will ever be perfect it is a significant improvement to the original if you want to see a more serious take on Living Daylights to compliment Daltons Bond this is the edit for you.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom