• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Life by TMBTM

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
o016xi.jpg

This is an old project of mine. I finished it before I made Cosmogony but for various reasons it was not released yet.
In fact it is a remake of my very first fanedit ever, done maybe almost 20 years ago, back to the days of VHS.
I always loved underwater footages and I've made an edit mixing various documentaries with music I liked.
I have lost this VHS but this new version is about 50% a remake of it. Different footages, some different musics (but a lot of the original ones too), but same spirit.

For now it's only available under this vimeo video, but it could be also available later on DVD with other of my short edits but I don't know: all my short edits were made for the fanedit.org Consecutions projects and I feel they belong to those projects. If I want to release this one on DVD I would need to have other short edits that are not Consecution's project and I don't know when it could be done. So for now: it's this vimeo video .
(If some would like the mpeg2 file, you can PM me. The compression is of course better than the viemo, but it's not amazing either.)

xDeeMx

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Even though I knew most of the footage already this was fucking mindblowing.

Between this and Cosmogony you make the best stoner edits.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
xDeeMx said:
Between this and Cosmogony you make the best stoner edits.

Ditto. Watching it now and loving it.

Ken Poirier

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I loved Cosmogony and this too! So trippy. I feel like I was back in highschool smoking pot and watching minds eye videos, except this was way better cuz it was real. the cuts and music were tres bon!

Top Bottom