• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Lethal Weapon: The Ragged Edge Extended Cut

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'll just leave this here.......
coming%20soon_zps4rfvhien.jpg

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
JetSetWilly said:
I'll just leave this here.......
coming%20soon_zps4rfvhien.jpg

Dammit it's just a picture! I can't pick it up and shoot anybody with it.

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hahaha, trust me, if it was a real Baretta, there's quite a few people I'd happily shoot with it myself!

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hoping it's not mission to mars!

(you tried to save it, man, but the movie's not worth your skillz.)

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Haha, no ssj. Something different. All I'll say is it's my first extended cut

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not saying a word lol. I shall announce properly once the film has been ripped from blu ray, along with the deleted scenes

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JetSetWilly said:
Hahaha, trust me, if it was a real Baretta, there's quite a few people I'd happily shoot with it myself!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6018-1379089444-10.gif

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
must be a swordplay movie. :-D

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's an edit of Loaded Weapon 1 right?

600full-loaded-weapon-1-screenshot.jpg

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's right, with more Shatner! lol. Here's a poster I threw together last night (about 2am in the morning as I couldnt sleep lol)

lethal%20weapon%20EXTENDED%20POSTER_zps0r5eycwz.jpg

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, after editing about 16 minutes, I've managed to put back in 3 extra scenes:
- Riggs throwing a beer bottle at the TV
- Murtaugh at the shooting range
- the alternative introduction to Riggs

To make the alternative introduction scene fit as an extra scene into Riggs' "don't give a shit" attitude, I've changed around a few scenes as a result:
- After Murtaugh's shooting range session, we now cut to Rigg's at the drug deal
- Then we cut to Murtaugh driving to the jumper scene
- then we cut to the school sniper scene
- Riggs in the bar
- Riggs trailer

So far, it's coming together quite nicely. Plus, I'm going to try using the alternative ending too, to make the film a self contained movie, which means because I've ripped it from the LW4 disc (it was in the documentary Pure Lethal), I'm going to have to zoom and crop out the writing which comes up. I hope it works.

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
JetSetWilly said:
- Riggs throwing a beer bottle at the TV

I think this is in the original cut, no?
I've made a short edit of this movie last year and I used this scene. Or is it an extended scene?

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
I think this is in the original cut, no?
I've made a short edit of this movie last year and I used this scene. Or is it an extended scene?

It's from the "Director's Cut" which A) isn't on the BD and B) wasn't actually a Director's Cut, just a marketing thing from Warner Bros.

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That is correct. They bunged the original theatrical version on BD, and put the extended scenes as a bonus, with other little extra scenes. Some of which are a really poor quality so I don't really want to use them. Plus, I don't think they add anything at all so I'm sticking with the scenes from the directors cut, the alternate opening and the alternate ending.

JetSetWilly

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know. I was looking forward to adding them in, but there's some really back scratches to the film that hasn't been repaired at all. It would have taken the run time to over 2 hours though. Ill give them another watch and see if I can use any, if they're good enough of course.

Top Bottom