• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LAZARUS: combining material from Southland Tales and The Rundown

jobwillins

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A Fan Edit about the Apocalypse and what we owe each other -- combining material from Southland Tales and The Rundown. I've been tinkering with this edit for awhile, but figured it was a good time to go ahead and release it as-is.
As always, please don't view this unless you own copies of both original films.

Here's a trailer, hope you enjoy it!

~J

A really fun way to combine two movies starring both Dwayne Johnson and Seann William Scott. You bounced between story threads well and the music you added was chosen perfectly, particularly when you replaced Memory Gospel in Southland Tales. The original was one of my favorite movie moments but you picked a song that hit the mark perfectly for the momentum of Lazarus. And adding JT at the end was just smooth. Great edit man!

Yeah man, I watched through again focusing on just the Rundown scenes to compare with the original and noticed even more of the soundtrack improvements you made. The original soundtrack is so generic, just with your audio changes alone that movie might have had better commercial and critical success.

Back
Top Bottom