• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LAYERBREAK

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
where do i put it....
4u0zz45.jpg

thanks

the softtware is showing you were the layerbreak would go. This is chapter 9 cell 25

Any of those would work, but the yellow star is the best option..

jeff said:

it says no on the yellow star

AvP said:
jeff said:

it says no on the yellow star

thats the best spot where the layer break can go. The no is for chapter info telling the dvd that it does not go seamlessly into the next chapter but that a layerbreak occurs there

I tried it on a DVD, have not tried it on another, but I got no recommendation as to where the break should be. Every possible break point had a gray star.

Back
Top Bottom