• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Law & Order: UK

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
law--order-uk-52cdc4ac0935c.jpg

I just found this on IMDbTV and gave it a go. Wow, it's just as good as the original Law & Order. The format is the familiar L&W you know and either love or hate, I personally enjoy it, but there seems to be a bit more character development for the CPS (Crown Prosecution Service) and DS's (Detective Sergeant). The casting is fantastic! Bradley Walsh & Jamie Bamber are a dynamic pair and work great together. Likewise, Ben Daniels (who you may know from Rogue One as General Merrik) and Freema Agyeman are a perfect pair for the legal side and are the real fantastic part of this show. My personal favorite character thus far is Daniels' James Steel who serves as the unwavering interpretation of justice who struggles with the aftermath of his devotion to process and procedure. Being from the US, I'm intrigued by the vernacular and the UK interpretation of the format. I'm in season 2 currently and see that Ben Daniels will be leaving half way through the series(?) and I hope that the new cast will be up to par. So far this is a great iteration of a tried and true classic.

Unfortunately this series isn't available on iTunes in the US, so if you are state side and want to enjoy this show, better catch it while it's free.

If you want to catch it free on IMDbTV here is the link.

Last edited:

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
S3E1 Broken
This one is heavy, Lorraine Stanley gives an amazing performance and portrays what I would hope to be in such a circumstance. This one tears at your heart, makes you furiously angry at our world, but gives hope that perhaps we as individuals can take in the message and change how we look at our youth.

Top Bottom