• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Latest Video Game Purchases Thread

Atreyu

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Couldn't find a thread for this so I've gone ahead and made one.

Ordered 2 games off of eBay.

beatmaniaGB-1500x1500.jpg

70726f647563742f32303233303231375f6437393162392e6a706700363030000074006669745f686569676874.jpg

First one is normally quite expensive (especially its sequels) but was able to grab a cheap auction.

Second one has a really fun fencing game which is the reason I'm buying it since no other game on the Gameboy platform offers that, especially in color, at least not to my knowledge. Both games are Japanese but they play in English.

Order placed on this little beauty.

il_fullxfull.4897659934_ipru.jpg

Purchased the most expensive game on my list of games I need to get to complete my collection.

91ro985qdHL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Order placed on this little beauty.

il_fullxfull.4897659934_ipru.jpg

So the order I placed on this was a bit of a hassle. I purchased it straight away via eBay, but then the seller told me that an urgent family matter has occured and that they'll have to close their shop for at least a few weeks, perhaps even over a month. I asked for a refund, which the seller then asked me to cancel it on my end to make out I no longer wanted the item, that way the seller wouldn't recieve negative feedback on his "stellar" feedback so far.

I did not agree to this, and asked him to simply refund me if he cannot send the item. He did so but he set the refund reason as that the buyer no longer wanted the item. Of course, I had to report that to eBay to state that this was not the reason at all, that I wanted the item but this seller won't send it.

I told the seller that by doing that, it could look poorly on my account as a bad buyer when all I did was pay for the item in full hoping to get it sent to my address. He then apologized profusely and tried to bribe me by saying he would send me a bunch of free stuff that I don't care about. I told him as such, but I wanted the item so I simply said that when his family matter is resolved, to let me know so I might still purchase the item.

Then a couple of days ago he messaged me saying his store is still closed and is still away. What he failed to realize is that I can see what items he has listed and can see his feedback and also I can see sold items via the search. As a result, I could see that while his store was "closed" and he was "away" he had sold 3 other consoles, had packaged and sent them out, and had already recieved positive feedback when they had got it at their addresses.

I do not know what his agenda was, but I told him that I didn't believe him, and provided the proof. He has not responded and I've since blocked him. Since I did get my refund, I found a cheaper listing and purchased it, from someone more trustworthy.

Couldn't find a thread for this so I've gone ahead and made one.

Ordered 2 games off of eBay.

beatmaniaGB-1500x1500.jpg

70726f647563742f32303233303231375f6437393162392e6a706700363030000074006669745f686569676874.jpg

First one is normally quite expensive (especially its sequels) but was able to grab a cheap auction.

Second one has a really fun fencing game which is the reason I'm buying it since no other game on the Gameboy platform offers that, especially in color, at least not to my knowledge. Both games are Japanese but they play in English.
really nice!
I didn't see it mentioned, so if anyone is curious the second one says "Go for it! Japan! Olympic 2000"

I'd like to have a decent gameboy, but I decided on a 3ds to jailbreak and put all those emulated games on, since I put them all in storage.

my recent video game purchase was Jedi Survivor. pretty disappointed. After buying The Last of Us on steam at a fairly high price and then being completely unable to play it, even months after release, I have been feeling disillusioned with these buggy and broken game releases. Haven't been playing games much as a consequence, but I decided to try and restore my faith and decided on this one. It's pretty bad. it's a really badly made game and I'm just wondering what is going on with these companies. They have no standards any more and they are playing us for mugs. I'm just thinking of giving up on games altogether. it's not just the standards, it's also the over inflated prices. Maybe I just stick to indie games from now on? Or retro games of course.

This is the last physical game I bought. would be even better if I hade an actual SNES XD
20231014-022607.jpg

It says "zeruda no densetsu - Kamigami no toraifo-su" which means "Legend of Zelda - Triforce of the Gods" aka A Link to the Past.
Sorry, I'm being a language geek right now. I sometimes get a bit hyper when I'm tired.

Last edited:
This is on the way:

s-l1600.jpg

It's a physical version of the English-translated Japanese only Pokemon Trading Card Game 2 for Gameboy Color.

Back
Top Bottom