• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Last Night In Soho (2021)

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My favourite director (Edgar Wright) announced last week he had a new film coming out in the next few months.
Teaser Trailer came out today and boy it does it look great!

What does everyone else think?

My favourite director (Edgar Wright) announced last week he had a new film coming out in the next few months.
Teaser Trailer came out today and boy it does it look great!

What does everyone else think?
This looks amazing, reminds me of David Lynch and Dario Argento.

Got to watch this film last night and it was absolutely spectacular. If you are a fan of previous Edgar Wright projects this is definitely worth a watch.

Watched this yesterday, and was sadly only one of three in the theater. Anyone who is a fan of 60s culture needs to see this movie, as its a love letter to that era. There's a pretty good mystery there too, but its far more about the visuals and the setting than anything else. Tomasin Mackenzie from Jojo Rabbit did a great job as the lead as well as some strong supporting performances, including one by an actor I wasn't even aware was in the film.

We need more trailers like that. Tells you practically zilch about the plot, but looks damn intriguing.

the teaser for this is excellent, but the follow up trailers (which unfortunately they show in cinemas during the trailers) give away so much

Yeah, I feel I would have enjoyed the film so much more if I hadn't seen the final trailer. I avoided it online as I heard it gave away the big hook of the story, but it was in front of No Time to Die so I was unfortunately unable to avoid it. There's still a little left to be revealed in the film, but whoever made that final trailer did the audience dirty.

Yeah, I feel I would have enjoyed the film so much more if I hadn't seen the final trailer. I avoided it online as I heard it gave away the big hook of the story, but it was in front of No Time to Die so I was unfortunately unable to avoid it. There's still a little left to be revealed in the film, but whoever made that final trailer did the audience dirty.
i'm planning on watching Last Night in Soho in a couple days, and have (mostly) forgotten the trailer I saw when I went in for The Last Duel last week (purposefully avoided it after seeing it online about a month ago), so hopefully they don't show the trailer for Last Night in Soho before the film itself plays lol, want to go in as blind as possible

Back
Top Bottom