• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Amazon.ca doesn't ship, and the US Amazon was out of stock, or didn't ship everytime I checked. Rough, but that's gonna be the cost of a new GB2 extended cut.
I think it's the same with Amazon Australia. They won't ship to Canada. Which is weird because I've bought a few Umbrella Entertainment blu-ray's off Amazon.ca from a third party based in Australia (Chapters Bookstore And DVDs) and not only did they have no issue shipping to me, but the shipping was really cheap too! Only 3.49$ Canadian per title. Which is half of what it would cost to ship had I ordered from Amazon.ca directly and didn't have Prime.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think the North Americans just strongly dislike sending stuff out here, but love getting stuff from here. It's a one sided relationship really, Amazon is generally just confusing for Aussies.

KamenRaida

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just picked up a copy of the 4k Arrow release of David Lynch's Dune. My wife and I love David Lynch but never got a chance to see it, and hooo boy is this movie a beautiful mess. 😄

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
J9gS5wt.jpg

LRgTZdS.jpg

OAkYjYu.jpg

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
@macmilln

I ended up getting Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion with my gift card money, but it looks like I might be getting more to celebrate my birthday.
35229114_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

macmilln

Reaction score
Trophy Points
@Handman

As we discussed on Discord I don't have the kind of capital to afford your luxuries such as CDs and non-public forms of transportation, so I haven't yet purchased anything in the Criterion flash sale.

That said I've got my eyes on Punch-Drunk Love and Badlands. We'll see what happens.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
You'd have to have known about it at some point to miss it.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dune (2021)

The redbox kiosk at Walgreens literally let me BUY the bluray disc for 6 dollars. Talk about a hell of a deal for such a recent movie. That's cheaper than buying it digitally.

Of course I don't get a case but I have the means to print one myself so that's no problem, and there's probably some cool custom ones out there I could use.

Last edited:

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
400x400.jpg

The Birds, Psycho, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Vertigo, Saboteur, Marnie, Family Plot, Torn Curtain, Frenzy, Rear Window, Rope, Shadow of a Doubt, The Trouble with Harry, Topaz all for $20.

Had 4 of them already, but this is still essentially $2 a film.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
IMG_20220402_145819.jpg

My Movie Centipede steelbook has arrived! A limited edition release, it features all three movies, uncut, as one continuous feature. Plus a second disc featuring the second movie in color, making of featurettes, and deleted scenes.

Top Bottom