• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Must I post a picture? I bought The Criterion Collection bluray of The Irishman so that I might enjoy someone's fanedit of same. I already had the DVD. Nothing new to say that hasn't been said. Very solid masterpiece. Very Scorsese. Very Deniro. Very long. Needs a good faneditor to give it a few nips and tucks...

Will have the Iron Box of Season one of Picard any day. Can't wait to see what's in store in that set.

Oh yeah...bought Under The Silver Lake for $2 at yard sale. Might try a fanedit of that with some of the ideas that were suggested to the other two would be faneditors who have given up the project. Maybe. This seems more like a Malthus project.

Racerx1969

Reaction score
Trophy Points
41sVmwOmX1L._SX342_.jpg

I figured it was time to stop messing about and just buy them all. I'll pass on my partial collection of DVDs to family or friends. Now I have (almost) every Bond film made, and in the best quality ever. Just watched Dr. No and some of the extras and I've never seen it presented that well before. I can now also now bug all the faneditors for their versions of the movies I've been waiting to own the source on. 😁

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
download.php

Snagged this on blu ray the other week. Hoping to update my iTunes sourced Ocean's 12: A Little Less Converstation to up the bit rate and quality in the next week or two.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally found a good price on this that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
xfiles.png

Also scored some great deals on digitials.
contagiondvdposter-2021-new-smaller.jpg
images
400x400bb.jpg
400x400bb.jpg

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i-black-sails-1-4-blu-ray.jpg

Maybe I'll do some movie edits one day? Who knows...

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
EKA70412_PULSE_OCARD_website-pack_500px.jpg
apocalypse.jpg

These two are relatively new acquisitions for me ^^

Probably going to get the Arrow release of Fincher's The Game soon as well.

98552b8a-a881-4d28-845a-559c5e3ac256.jpg

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Would you believe that I've never seen The Twilight Zone? Apart from the movie (recently) and possibly that episode with William Shatner (years ago) - though I can't remember if that was just clips.

Anywho, I picked this up cheap:

1639093224101.png

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Would you believe that I've never seen The Twilight Zone? Apart from the movie (recently) and possibly that episode with William Shatner (years ago) - though I can't remember if that was just clips.

Anywho, I picked this up cheap:

View attachment 1015
I got the 80s and early 2000s reboots on DVD. Each is its own flavor of cheese, rarely the pure meat and potatoes of the original.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's odd I've not got round to it till now - I love old genre stuff from the 50s, but I guess I've never really explored the TV side much. I have seen Out of the Unknown though, since someone bought it for me a little while ago.

I watched the first episode of Twilight Zone a moment ago and absolutely loved it. Really looks great on blu-ray too.

The Scribbling Man

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Another good one like that is Outer Limits. Surely you like Alfred Hitchcock Presents?

I've seen some of the 90s Outer Limits but not the original, and I've seen I think two episodes of Alfred Hitchcock presents because they were special features on something I have. Again, I don't explore TV much (in general) let alone from the 50s and 60s. I am a Hitch fan though and have consumed the bulk of his filmography.

Top Bottom