• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Favorite Edit of the Year (FEOTY) Nominations for 2020 are now open! Submit your entries here.

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Duragizer

Well-known member
Messages
2,156
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
51
51TWmBWho1L._SX385_.jpg

ed9ff84259e9f7fcc40cf2de31d26b74.jpg


Also stumbled upon this today:

513RjPpHKdL.jpg


It was selling for $4, but I didn’t buy it; I don’t own a LaserDisc player nor expect to ever own one, and I’m not one of those hardcore videophiles with sprawling obsolete video format collections. Still, maybe I should’ve? For the novelty? Dunno. Regardless, I finally got to see a LaserDisc in the flesh, so it was a satisfying experience.
 

TM2YC

Well-known member
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
12,939
Reaction score
227
Trophy Points
178
^ So you stumbled into the abyss. Tragic.
 

Frantic Canadian

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
4,496
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
48
Sunrise Records was having a sale on their Kino Lorber titles. Got these for 50% off, except for Deep Star Six which was 46.5% off.

 

DigModiFicaTion

MoDeraTificaTor
Staff member
Faneditor
Messages
5,482
Reaction score
200
Trophy Points
113
Jack Ryan is $20 on iTunes right now. Thought I might be able to get 2-3 decent movies out of the show.
jack-ryan.png


The better half has been wanting to watch this one.
CTWn_gwcyNEjSWtR8ohstMY06I7-iK20BKkun5vP-5cyuvFk9jC3H8ihKYLiaGJQHKcB
 

Racerx1969

Well-known member
Messages
73
Reaction score
17
Trophy Points
13
Christmas-to-ourselves collection-hole-filling.

Black Panther
Mary Poppins Returns
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Ant Man and The Wasp
Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2
 

Frantic Canadian

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
4,496
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
48


The top two are from Unobstructed View's Kino Lorber sale in December. I still have another item coming from that sale too. The bottom two I picked up from Amazon. I've been wanting to add Cannibal Apocalypse and My Boyfriend's Back to my collection for years. UV's half-price KL sale was the perfect time to do it. The Amazon pick-ups were blind buys but the trailers looked really good, so I figured why not?
 

Handman

Well-known member
Messages
609
Reaction score
8
Trophy Points
23
I didn't purchase these, but for Christmas, I got:
Othello Criterion
Our Man Godfrey Criterion
The Shop Around the Corner Warner Archive
The Curse of Frankenstein Warner Archive
Essential Fellini Criterion boxset

Great Christmas on the movie front.  The Blu-rays I ordered from Warner Archive for their Black Friday sale have yet to arrive.
 

Frantic Canadian

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
4,496
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
48
Handman said:
I didn't purchase these, but for Christmas, I got:
Othello Criterion
Our Man Godfrey Criterion
The Shop Around the Corner Warner Archive
The Curse of Frankenstein Warner Archive
Essential Fellini Criterion boxset

Great Christmas on the movie front.  The Blu-rays I ordered from Warner Archive for their Black Friday sale have yet to arrive.

The Shop Around The Corner is one of my favorite movies.
 

Handman

Well-known member
Messages
609
Reaction score
8
Trophy Points
23
Frantic Canadian said:
Handman said:
I didn't purchase these, but for Christmas, I got:
Othello Criterion
Our Man Godfrey Criterion
The Shop Around the Corner Warner Archive
The Curse of Frankenstein Warner Archive
Essential Fellini Criterion boxset

Great Christmas on the movie front. The Blu-rays I ordered from Warner Archive for their Black Friday sale have yet to arrive.

The Shop Around The Corner is one of my favorite movies.

Mine as well!
 

Frantic Canadian

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
4,496
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
48
The Gun In Betty Lou's Handbag was from Unobstructed View's Kino Lorber sale last month and Maniac was from their Boxing Week sale. Maniac was 75% off so I got it for only 12.48$ Canadian, plus 3.50$ shipping.

 

CatBus

Well-known member
Messages
159
Reaction score
9
Trophy Points
23
222810_large.jpg

I'm not actually very keen on superhero movies as a rule, but sometimes exceptions need to be made.
 

TM2YC

Well-known member
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
12,939
Reaction score
227
Trophy Points
178
^ The back cover forgot to mention all the other non-Hellraiser films which "Pinhead" has starred n.
 

Jrzag42

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
2,703
Reaction score
84
Trophy Points
73
Frantic Canadian said:
Nice! Do you collect screeners?

Nah, I just saw this for cheap on ebay (6 bucks including shipping) and thought it would be neat to have. Maybe I should collect more though.
 

Frantic Canadian

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
4,496
Reaction score
2
Trophy Points
48
jrWHAG42 said:
Frantic Canadian said:
Nice! Do you collect screeners?

Nah, I just saw this for cheap on ebay (6 bucks including shipping) and thought it would be neat to have. Maybe I should collect more though.

I was just wondering because I do collect screeners and thought maybe you were a fellow collector.
 
Top Bottom