• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Kombat Bloody Kombat (Mortal Kombat Grindhoused)

Why is theme song being removed almost everyone loves it I’m confused?

Because the whole point of the edit is to change the overall feel of the movie and replacing ALL the music is the most important part of it.
Keeping what is good, and removing what isn't is fanfix approach - not what I am doing here.
Frankly, it would be pointless, as I dont see that movie needs any fixing :p

Last edited:
and-here-we-go-joker.gif

With a little delay caused by technical problems, KBK is finally up on the site.

Last edited:
One last clip to end "marketing campaign" ;)

Last edited:
Looks like this one got more first week reviews than any of my previous edits (even if not that many people were interested), thanks guys :)

@kennykatatak
but I disliked the music for the Baraka fight and the final fight music (my friends loved it tho).
They loved both or just final fight music?
Baraka is "THE divisive moment" here, it was to be expected.

I've always wanted it to say "Friendship" tho when Cage leaves the autograph lol
Thought about it, but what he's just done wasn't really friendly ;)

only wish you would have stuck to the double feature style of grindhouse and included the second movie.
I cant fit two movies on one disc anyway (and I am burning all my edits on Blu-ray discs), so making double features is really something I left to those who watch those edits - there is five grindhouse edits that I've made already, and even more made by others ("Jaws: Sharksploitatin Edit" comes to mind - it's the reason why I make these edits after all) just choose what fits you ;)

@DirtyCop1036

My only complaint (it's a minor one) is that I would've liked it if Techno Syndrome could've stayed and been used somewhere,

I have one idea, maybe I will try it on alternate audio track. Not promising though.

Last edited:
Looks like this one got more first week reviews than any of my previous edits (even if not that many people were interested), thanks guys :)

Mine too! In general, there seem to be a lot of reviews coming in atm for various edits (always nice to see).

ok for starteers i went into this like a normal person would thinking the best parts were in the trailer because that is sadly how companies are in this time, boy was i wrong i forgot i was watching a fan edit and do not know how you did some of the scenes and parts of the movie but well done , this movie is definatly for the hard core mortal kombat fan whitch at the moment is the adult age group, i was never clear why it origanlly was rated pg 13 as the violence alone should have been to a hard r, i feel like this movie in the near future will be reconized as the true version kind of like the snider cut of the mortal kombat series , keep up the amazing work and cant wait to see more of your master pieces

would thinking the best parts were in the trailer

This time, the trailer was assembled before I've started working on the actual edit, so also before many of the ideas came to me.
I could probably do better trailer now, but I really dont feel like working on anything MK related for some time.

Wanted to show someone how MK works with Enter the Dragon music, so if the clip is online anyway, why not put it here as well?

Although I've abandoned idea of creating alternate audio track with alternate dialogue lines and music for this edit (lost my working files somehow which makes that hard to do), there is still going to be some little update in terms of audio quite soon. Working on it now, so you may expect few more funny things in there (depends of sense of humour, but it will be in the spirit of the previous changes and Grindhoused Series in general).

Last edited:
Version 1.1 with some little audio additions available,

Back
Top Bottom