• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Knock at the Cabin

tremault

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
XfggzeW.png
Something came over me and I decided to go watch this. It's not my usual behaviour, I usually go watch superhero movies or scifi movies or some franchise I'm already familiar with like Alien or Terminator.
I saw Rupert Grint on TV talking about it and I just felt drawn. So I went.

Anyone seen it? What do you think?

I must say I loved the performances in it and the camerawork was so stunningly beautiful, it really enhanced those performances. It helps that I seem to have a real soft spot for Dave Bautista, despite being pretty much gay, but I just really love watching him. Either I want him to be my new dad or I want him to be my husband. Or something. He is just lovely and sincere and caring.
KFthKlf.png

Anyway enough about that weirdness, I thought the story was quite tense and interesting.
I have found myself thinking about it a lot since going to watch it.

I haven't spoiled anything in my post as this is a Shyamalan movie, but I think this topic is likely to go into spoiler territory, so if you haven't watched it yet, please do watch it and don't read any more posts yet just to save yourself :)

• Love
Reactions: Nic
Back
Top Bottom