• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Knives Out - The Sharpened Cut

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Sharpened Cut aims to create the longest cut of Rian Johnson's whodunit as 2 subplots are reincorperated back into the film. 

Four new extended and deleted scenes have been integrated into the film, adding four of new footage into the film, and an extra layer of intrigue and motivation for a few characters. 

I wanted to see these little trims and off cuts put back into the film, so I did just that. It adds a little extra mystery as it complicates some murder motives further, blurring the mystery for the audience. 

ADDITIONS
- added reference to Walt's bike accident during his interview
- added Blanc scratching a rash on his neck while discussing the case with the detectives
- added Blanc going to Walt's house and interregating his wife
- added Blanc talking to Joni about her failing company 
- rearranged some scenes to accomodate the new ones

Theatrical: 2:10:13
Sharpened: 2:14:24

SxEP8cG.png

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will apologise that I uploaded a dud file, and forgot to check the audio. The folder has been updated and all links sent out will now be the new working film.

GDMFS0B

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This sounds awesome. I didn't know there were extended/deleted scenes, let alone additional subplots.

Mori2311

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey there! Sooooo I've been looking for an extended cut of Knives Out for my boyfriend, it's his favorite movie of all time, and he always wanted to see a cut with the deleted scenes and yours might exactly be what he wants :) I was wondering if you could send me a link? Thank you in advance

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Top Bottom