• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Kill Bill Roaring Rampage Edition

I think by duration Mr Frink means the beginning and end cut points not the speed of the clip.

Yeah, that.  I don't touch the speed.

oh. well, yeah, that obviously won't cause frame blending problems.

Cutlist and changes updated with a few new changes and a very cool new development in this edit...

Will have a preview version of this edit available today or tomorrow for critique/ideas/ridicule etc, PM me for links

Workprint/Preview Now Available

I tried using KB2's original monologue at the start but it gives far too much away about the massacre thats about to happen for my likng. done a little work on editing the dialogue so its a little more ambiguos. Sets the movie up nicely and I like the fact Bill is the person closest to camera in the first scene even though he isn't fully revealed till a good way into the movie

Thoughts?...

Also I dont think i can spell ambiguos it doesnt look right to me...

Ambiguous.

I'm assuming your browser has a spellchecker...or Google. ;)

TVs Frink said:
Ambiguous.

I'm assuming your browser has a spellchecker...or Google. ;)
Ahhh no fun in doing it that way.. :)

Calling @"theryaney"  Do you fancy taking a stab at the art work for this?  I've got a stamp graphic used in the edit that i would quite like to be on the poster.  It's at 0:29 on the video above but I can send you the image files (one for the text one for the outer border)

No worries if you're too busy

Tweaked opening, had some feedback on this thats its quite jarring when the kill bill titles kick in, I kinda wanted it to startle the viewer a bit, more feedback appreciated or alternate approach. I dont wanna change the silohouette thing though..

version 1 of the cover
15hhhe8.jpg

Nice Work! Just the job that is! :)

Very nice cover.

It says "Full HD colour version of Crazy 88 Fight". Is that really correct?

Well kind of a very helpful member of the community has passed the footage on to me, it was created a while back info on it below, the forum member in question has also done some extra work on it (I won't say who it is without checking it's ok with him first). I will post some screen shots/footage in a bit

https://forum.fanres.com/thread-1274.html?highlight=kill+bill

There's a deleted scene in the edit where sofie fatale loses her other arm but I'm considering cutting that now (pun intended) as its the only SD scene in the edit.

Even Better! the black looks really cool, I may change some of the wording on the back if thats ok

sure, but then the wording on the yellow cover would have to be changed to match
the only thing on the black cover i couldnt get to work is the "cast and studio words" at the bottom

jswert123456 said:
sure, but then the wording on the yellow cover would have to be changed to match
the only thing on the black cover i couldnt get to work is the "cast and studio words" at the bottom
Great I 'll have a think about the details on the back and let you know cheers mate!!

5x4o54.png

30d9ggo.png

4h2hqe.png

25qc2ns.png

2gwsx82.png

Its certainly has more detail and is more vibrant than my dvd version, obviously close up scenes tend to look better.

Back
Top Bottom