• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Kick-Ass-Terisk

Interesting, the ratings in Canada are pretty weird although in the US nearly everything gets a PG-13 rating. I think there's a balance between the two. The violence in this movie isn't really a concern because of the way it's done to be funny or just flat-out absurd, almost all of the intense violence involves Hit-Girl so the soundtrack and editing makes it into one big comedic event rather than an intense action scene. At the same time it's still different from a Tarantino film which (though still funny in it's own way) has extremely intense violence.

Edit complete and released. Thread moved. **** yeah!

TM2YC said:
**** yeah!

pilgrims-300x291.gif

Oh by the way... IMO the title would be better written as "Kick-Assterisk", rather than "Kick-Asterisk", 'cause then it's a visual pun too.

TM2YC said:
Oh by the way... IMO the title would be better written as "Kick-Assterisk", rather than "Kick-Asterisk", 'cause then it's a visual pun too.

Yeah that works fine, I'll do it.

I am very happy to hear and I think I will get to watch it when I will be able to.  Thank you for the dedication amd ideas, Smithers!

Back
Top Bottom