• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Justice League - Ultimate Edtion

Crimson713

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
Please remove the download option immediately, or we will remove the link. Also, now is a good time to re-familiarize yourself with our rules.

Crap. Fixed. I'll pay more attention next time.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's a video of everything I couldn't add in for a number of reasons. It's more than what I did end up putting in

And as for the edit progress, it's about 99% complete now with some audio fixes being done before rendering. It's now at 2:03:13 with a lot of new stuff being added since v1.

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's a shame that about 1/2 that wasn't in the original film to begin with. The Cyborg material should be finished to create a movie about him to be honest. I'm looking forward to seeing this edition of yours...

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
And here's a trailer that I quickly put together

Shouldn't be too long before it's out

revel911

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Have you thought about starting with the island scene and removing the exposition of batman catching teh criminal? It fixes the inconsistent dealing with bad guy and beard/no beard from batman.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
revel911 said:
Have you thought about starting with the island scene and removing the exposition of batman catching teh criminal? It fixes the inconsistent dealing with bad guy and beard/no beard from batman.

I haven't at all as this is meant to be an extended edition and not a FanFix. I might do something like that in an edit down the line, but not with this edit.

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just curious... you previously mentioned that V2 is about ready. Any updates?

Also, you mentioned in your first post that you didn’t have a ‘name’ for this cut. How about the ‘Salvation Edition’? (where ‘salvation’ means ‘preservation or deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss‘.) This would be an obvious double entendre of the resurrection of both Superman and unused film footage.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
heathen3017 said:
Just curious... you previously mentioned that V2 is about ready. Any updates?

Well I thought it was, before I found a few more bits of footage. They're mostly extended shots, but they're a son of a bitch to edit the audio around. One in particular is Aquaman diving down into the sea after rescuing the sailor. It's about 3 seconds longer, but a pain in the backside.

heathen3017

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That sounds like it’s definitely going to be worth it then. Besides, they are finally doing something to make Aquaman exciting, so any additional footage of him is something to look forward to, too.

By the way, what did you think of the ‘Salvation Edition’? It would also go well to juxtapose against your Ultron’s Extinction Edition...  :)

CommandBen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey, just wondering if there is a completed version of the edit that people could watch before Aquaman comes out?

CommandBen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey, just wondering if there is a completed version of the edit that people could watch before Aquaman comes out?

Cisco Andrade

Reaction score
Trophy Points
this edit looks amazing, can't wait to see the finished product. Keep up the good work. I love your edits.

lapis molari

Better edits through feedback.
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thread moved to Inactive at editor's request. Good luck and fingers crossed for your HDD repair, @"Bobson Dugnutt" .

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Edit moved back to ITW at request of editor.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
PerkyDisloyalEider-size_restricted.gif

We're finally back with this thing!

2 years after I've started this, I intend to finish it finally maybe for good this time. I have been doing bits of research on and off and skimming through various different fanedits online to get as much usable content and shots that I can add to the growing list of new stuff I've listed the last shots and scenes that need to be added and refined, so that I can tick them off one by one.

New additions

- Extended shot of Bruce and Aquaman smirking at each other
- Wonder Woman now sweep kicks one of the terrorist goons
- New shot of Wonder Woman's mum looking at the Boom Tube opening
- Cyborg dream sequence kinda (uses the deleted flashback of his football game with his mum)
- Extended shot of Aquaman standing on the boat as he rescues the sailor (longer than my previous v1)
- Extended shot of Aquaman diving into the water
- 2 new action shots of Steppenwolf talking out the Atlantian Guards
- Extended shot of Batman on the gargole
- Extended shot of WW smirking after jumping in to stab a Parademon
- Extended shot of Steppenwolf reacting to WW stabbing
- Audio of WW saying "shall we?" over the previous shot
- Extended Steppenwolf and WW fight shot in the tunnels
- New shot of Cyborg flying up through the clouds when he goes for the motherbox
- New reaction shot of Batman/Gordon looking at Aquaman while he says "dressed like a bat?"
- New shot of Batman looking over the Kyptonian crash site on a vantage point
- New shot of the League's feet landing at the Superman memorial
- Extended shot of Cyborg's defence mechanism kicking into gear
- New shot of Cyborg reacting to plugging into the Motherbox
- Extended shot of Batman jumping off a ledge in the smokestack
- Extended shot of Steppenwolf walking towards Cyborg after he kicks the shit out of WW and Aquaman

Here's the new Cyborg flashback sequence, mainly borrowed from another edit the "Unauthorised Snyder Cut" which is ambitious but doesn't quite stick the landing. This scene however I did like. The glitch transition to the first football shot needs some work, but I would like feedback as to if this works, or else it'll be on the floor

And another variation of the business card scene as I once more struggle to make the shot workable

The extended Steppenwolf scene that had the audio done from scratch, as borrowed from "Justice League Origins" which may one of the better edits I've seen. I'd rank it up there with Reborn and the Ultimate Fan Cut.

And an edit that was included in my v1 edit, but has been swapped out for a different longer source without a watermark and has the SFX fixed so that the wave doesn't come in so early

Top Bottom