• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Justice League: The Animated Series (REDUX)

thepotatoparadox

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
full

I was watching the early 2000's Justice League series and realized that the first 2 seasons are made of mostly 2-parters, with some 3-parters and a Christmas special. I think it could be pretty cool to combine the fragmented episodes, since it's pretty obvious the creators had to split them apart due to time constraints.

Justice League Unlimited, on the other hand, was made of single episodes. However, I noticed that there are certain storylines that connect through the rest of the seasons. Maybe these could be edited into episodes. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I advocated to WB when it was imminent that Season 1 was going to be announced that they should use seamless branching to put the multi-parts into what I referred to as mini-movie mode so that you could watch a true story line play out without interruption, and at less than 45 minutes per "episode" (with a couple of obvious individuals...), it's not like it would be a drag on the user (as opposed to combing say Terminator and T2, LOTR 1,2, & 3, BTTF trilogy, etc...)

So, I'm ALL in favor of such a fan edit for the series.

This sounds great!

I wonder if there's an edit to be made out of JL: Crisis on Two Earths to better re-shape it to be the JL/JLU connective story it was originally meant to be (the big thing would be somehow cutting out Hal or somehow splicing in John Stewart footage from elsewhere

That's an interesting idea. Could be jarring, though, since it's a diferent art style and the voice actors aren't the same.

Back
Top Bottom