• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Justice League (SC) Lender's Cut 16:9 No Parts (with optional subs)

drnick1xxx

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi everybody I made my own cut of this film. it's a 16:9 cropped from a 4k edition (to not lose quality when you discard a lot of pixels) and rendered to a fullhd edition x265.

Changes:
1.I deleted all the "Parts" but Epilogue.
2.At the begining the last time we see WW is when she uses her bracelets.
3.The scene with Steppenwolf saying "This one is mine" is finished there to make him a worse enemy.
4.Cyborg no longer says "lets get this motherfucker" or something like that.

I synchronized Spanish subs (separated srt file in the same folder), but if you use something like Aegisub, it's easy to make your own subs.

4.13gb

I CAN'T POST LINKS as a new user, so take a look at my post on reddit.

Posting links is NOT ALLOWED here.
And this sub-forum is for approved editors If I remember correctly.

Read the rules.

Back
Top Bottom