• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

"Justice League Origins" by Avid4D

Hi Damon.B... after you read the rules and guidelines as suggested send me a private message and I'll sort you out.

Despite this edit's popularity, it seems to have some technical errors. So the thread is being moved back to in-the-works, while these issues are ironed out.

TM2YC said:
Despite this edit's popularity, it seems to have some technical errors. So the thread is being moved back to in-the-works, while these issues are ironed out.

Really? I watched it and I didn't notice a single technical error. I mean, it's quite possible I missed something, but I certainly didn't see any obvious audio or video errors or anything.

I'm looking into it, but about to head overseas for a week so for now I'll post the trailer. Please note that some shots in the trailer have been sped up for timing reasons - not a reflection on the soon to be re-released movie :)

Son of Suns said:
Really? I watched it and I didn't notice a single technical error. I mean, it's quite possible I missed something, but I certainly didn't see any obvious audio or video errors or anything.

The Academy noted frame-rate problems.

Group message to the many people who have asked for the link to this edit... please PM me when you have watched it as I am keen for more feedback.

When watching, remember the point of this movie is to see how each character's childhood changes and how they grow into the heroes they will become.

This looks really cool! Looking forward to it

New version 1.2 completed, reviewed and approved by the academy. Justice League Origins will re-appear on IFDB soon.

Given recent events, I don't see this being approved at all now.

Vultural said:
Should this thread be closed?

We're discussing what to do about this edit now.

Dang, I was really looking forward to checking this out... why did he get banned?

Back
Top Bottom