• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

June 2011 Fan Edit of the Month Poll

Please select the Fanedit of the Month for June 2011

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: NSP'd by Nightstalkerpoet

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Matrix Revolutions: The Epic Edition by Geminigod

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Paranormal Activity Double Feature by Sunarep

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: The 90 Minute Wicked Edition by AE Movieguy

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Star Wars - Episode II: The Republic Divided by L8wrtr

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Against a respected veteran and a healthy class of new editor's, Last Survivor's Quantum of Solace: Bond's Revenge ran away with May's Fanedit of the Month award. Congratulations to Last Survivor and all who released films in May 2011!

Now, onto June!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: NSP'd by Nightstalker Poet
Matrix Revolutions: The Epic Edition by Geminigod
Paranormal Activity Double Feature by Sunarep
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: The 90 Minute Wicked Edition by AEmovieguy.
Star Wars - Episode II: The Republic Divided by L8wrtr

Thanks L8wrtr... I have to admit to being somewhat surprised, but obviously very pleased :) Thanks to all those who voted and glad you enjoyed Bonds Revenge.

Sorry, wrong thread.... I meant to post that in Mays!!!! Remove please!

Damnit! I didn't see The Matrix: Epic Edition as an option!

Can you change my vote please? I voted for 90 Minute Wicked Edition before. :p

This will be an epic battle

Wicked edition set the bar high for me so Republic or Matrix will have a hard time :D

Star Wars creeps ahead further to a 7 vote lead. Its strongest lead since the month began.

Gotta feel bad for Sunarep, putting a Paranormal Activity edit up against a SW edit, a Matrix edit, and two HP edits.

Yeah. Some brutal competition in June!

Why do you think I slowed down my progress? ;)

I don't think anyone is going to want to go against The Ridiculous Menace when it comes out Frink. It will be.. unavoidable.

Back
Top Bottom