• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jumper - Recut

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Almost finished the final version without deleted scenes incorporated, starting first credits sequence

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Version 1 finished! PM me for a preview!!

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just a reminder that version 1 is uploaded, PM me for an early preview

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I noticed you submitted the edit, but here you're calling it version 1. No offense, but that implies to me that you intend to work on it more and that it is unfinished.

Is the version you submitted what you would consider final or no?

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm planning on releasing this version, which is a simple cut of the movie with almost no additional footage other than what I feel is necessary. Version two will include animated sequences, video game footage, and deleted scenes. I also hope that I will get better at VFX in order to pull off certain things that I'm not capable of right now. So this version is technically "final" unless there are technical issues that I didn't notice, but a second take will eventually be uploaded as an alternative.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Moved to Pending Approval.

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm finishing this off tonight, special thanks to A Sled In Flames and Neosmith for the previews as well as Ripplin for the technical comments.

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Made a trailer, let me know what you think! 

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I may be getting (more) forgetful in my (advancing) age, but did this get approved?

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
I may be getting (more) forgetful in my (advancing) age, but did this get approved?

Yeah it's on ifdb :)

I'm thinking of uploading the entire thing to vimeo

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:

Yes and yes ;) .

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You're supposed to say "thread moved" so I don't look like a total geezer. ;)

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
You're supposed to say "thread moved" so I don't look like a total geezer. ;)

I thought it was weird that no one did that  :-/

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey congrats on getting this approved Smithers.

TheFoo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks a bunch!  Awesome job, this will be my official "go-to" version, as my wife and I are huge fans of the books, and were disappointed in the original movie.  Your version is much truer to the spirit of the books.

I went to leave a review, and I can read the review that is posted, but there is no link to leave my own review--which is odd, since I've left reviews in the past.  I'm wondering if this is another casualty of the reorganization of the site...I'll see what I can do to get that fixed for me.

Thanks,
Mike
"TheFoo"

Smithers

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TheFoo said:
I went to leave a review, and I can read the review that is posted, but there is no link to leave my own review--which is odd, since I've left reviews in the past.  I'm wondering if this is another casualty of the reorganization of the site...I'll see what I can do to get that fixed for me.

Thanks,
Mike
"TheFoo"

You have to log in on IFDB in the top right, thanks for the kind words!

TK251

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I would love to see this. A vimeo link would be best for me as it's easier to watch on my fire tv stick

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Top Bottom