• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

John Wick: Point Blank Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
John Wick: Point Blank Cut:

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Excellent job. Took out most of the boring Perkins stuff, which was a great move since it didn't help the movie at all. Loved the new titles and how it slides right into the death of his wife instead of making most of the movie a flashback. It was action-action-action. The black and white gave it a different view, which I think would very nicely.

Minor issues: First, there were a few fade outs that seemed more like tv fade outs, if that makes sense. Second, I thought it ended too quickly. I thought taking out the opening of the movie(the aftermath) was a good idea, but I would have shown had a few seconds of it at the end, as a breather for John and for him to reflect on why he went though all that he did. He he walks away and gets a new dog. Third, a tiny more Ian McShane would have shown why he would help John later.

If you love the original cut, you've watched it a few times already, so this is a nice, different cut when you don't want to sit through some of the slow stuff in the original. Great job!

https://fanedit.org/john-wick-point-blank-cut/discussions/9358/

Back
Top Bottom