• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

JOHN CARTER of MARS

Murikamir

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This movie had an amazing cast! I love how a lot of them were basically reprising their same role from the HBO Rome series.

BuffShipper

Reaction score
Trophy Points
THANKS @BuffShipper for taking the time to post a review. :)

And that was inspired by one of my all time favourite movies, THE WIZARD OF OZ! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
You're so very welcome! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you for taking time to create such a great edit! (And The Wizard of Oz is an all-time classic for sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘)

theomega

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just now stumbled upon this edit. Would really like to watch it.
The movie failed at the boxoffice, but I liked it. Let's call it a guilty pleasure.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank Yous to @FrameSniffer and @NothingHereButRancor for their recent reviews.

As I think I have said in the past, I absolutely LOVE the original movie. For me, it has only gotten better with time.
But it was fun to try to create a slightly shorter, more focused version.

And I would love to take another crack at JOHN CARTER one day... always wanted to incorporate elements from one of the Audio Books, to give it POV voice over flavour closer to the novels. Maybe one day... :)

FrameSniffer

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank Yous to @FrameSniffer and @NothingHereButRancor for their recent reviews.

As I think I have said in the past, I absolutely LOVE the original movie. For me, it has only gotten better with time.
But it was fun to try to create a slightly shorter, more focused version.

And I would love to take another crack at JOHN CARTER one day... always wanted to incorporate elements from one of the Audio Books, to give it POV voice over flavour closer to the novels. Maybe one day... :)
Think a POV voiceover from the audio books is a great idea!
Agree itโ€™s got better with time for me too. I wish there was a sequel in the works.

Top Bottom