- Reaction score
- Trophy Points
I am proud to present: John Carpenter's Halloween Revisited: The Final Cut.
- 00:00:00:00: Added FE warning.
- 00:00:06:07: Added Netflix Dark Style FE.org logo.
- 00:00:11:06: Added my personal faneditor logo.
- 00:07:18:00: Integrated TV version footage of Loomis at the Smith's Grove hearing pertaining to Michael
- 00:11:15:02: Integrated TV version footage of Loomis talking to Michael in his room at Smith's Grove.
- 00:33:59:10: Integrated TV version footage of Lynda showing up at Laurie's house, and the two of them talking to Annie on the phone.
- 01:36:13:14: Replaced the original sequence of Loomis shooting Michael with the Halloween II version. All of the footage before the switch to the exterior shot of Michael falling is replaced with footage from the original film for a more consistent color grade.
Instead of using any of the surround sound mixes based on John Carpenter modifications for the THX Edition, I created a hybrid mono mix using the mono theatrical mix from the Criterion Collection LD for Halloween, scene specific audio for the TV version moments from the Extended Edition, and sequence specific audio from Halloween II. I also created a Mono 2.0 mix from this new hybrid mono mix. I sourced the theatrical mono mix from my own personal copy of the Criterion Collection LD and synced it up to the Scream Factory 4K prior to this project, and decided to incorporate said sync-up for inclusion. The stereo mixes of Halloween: Extended Edition and Halloween II were mixed down to Mono specifically for this project.
Revisited: The Final Cut: 1:40:35:12
This edit is now complete and available to download. Please PM me for link.