• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back Harder

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what kind of fanedit (true fanedit = TF, extended edition = EE, special collection & preservation = SP): EE

tagline: I think that monkey could use a little more spanking...

original film name: Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
new film name : Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back Harder
film studio name : Dimension
edit crew name : nOmArch
Date Original Film Was Released : 2001
Date Edit Was Released : September 2007
Original Runtime : 1 hour 44 Mins
New Runtime : 2 hour 08 Mins
Amount of time Cut/Added :

SCENES CUT/TRIMMED/EDITED

None

SCENES ADDED

(As titled on the DVD)

1 Dante and Randall cartoonish

2 Whatever happened to those two kids who bought the wraps?

3 Brodie as Retailer of the Year

4 Holdens ultimate take on Silent Bobs old advice

5 Navigating the Net and Kevins further shots at Cyber Snipers

6 How Holden got his groove back

7 Smoking in the boys room

8 How to alienate the MPAA part 1: Cum Guzzling Fun

9 Dogma 2: Attack of hte Hairy Bushed Nun

10 A Cyber Sniper revealed

11 Beating a joke to death part 1

12 Sheep Fucker in Love

13 Jay and Silent Bob try to find their place in the world - super long cut

14 Hardcore gay antics and songs of love at the convenience store

15 Why Kevin will get laid tonight

16 How to alienate the MPAA part 2: The Clit Rant

17 Girls undressing and guys coming to grips with their girth

18 How the GLAAD Flap could could've been avoided and yet another fat joke

19 A more dignified introduction to Willenholly

20 Tommy Lee Willenholly and the overall lack of Jets anymore

21 Tons more footage of the girls in their underwear , part 1: girls gone wild

22 Dante and Randalls cartoonish memory

23 Comes to it or goes to it part 1

24 Comes to it or goes to it part 2

25 A dream date with Jay aka the hooker scene

26 Tons more footage of the girls in their underwear part 2: the pizza man

27 Theres always time for a Casey Affleck joke

28 Kevs lone stab at socio-political satire in a largely blow job joke filled movie

29 Mea culpa Adam! MEA CULPA

30 Action, action and more action

31 A more visually dynamic Scream 4

32 An oldie, but goodie

33 Comics!!

34 Penis envy

35 Ernie the Winner

36 The dangerous and cunning cow

37 Silent Bob speaks

38 Willenholly gets the final word

39 Yes Banky is gay.

Fanedit details (please add here details about DVD contents as well as video and audio information):

EDIT: Thanks to AvP for pointing out my blatent mistake!

Sources Used: Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back 2 Disc Collectors Edition
DVD Specs.

Video: NTSC
Audio: AC3 5.1

Static Menus (with animated clips between)
Scene Selection
About Menu

Your intention for this fanedit:

More, More, More

Your way to achieve your intention:

Add as many funny and relevent deleted scenes as possible

Hardware and software information (waht did you use to create your fanedit):

DVD Decrypter
VirtualDubMPEG
Womble MPEG Video Wizard
Cinematize Pro
Cinema Craft Encoder 2.7
DVDLab Pro 2

Additional Comment:

The deleted scenes varied in quality i have cleaned up as many as possible but there are still differences in the sharpness of some and the colour although this is only blatently obvious in a few scenes. all in all im extrmely happy with how this edit went and having access to the score really helped with a few of the trickier scenes. (many thanks DHR001!!)

I have incorporated some experimental Fanedit liability protection (feedback on this would be highly useful) as well as the usual fanedit warning screen on insertion of the dvd there is also a check screen between the main menu and the movie which forces you to choose whether you own the movie or not. if you select no you get a small easter egg but cannot ultimately watch the movie as you are then returned to the 10 second warning screen. finally i have hardcoded "This is a Fanedit you must own the original to legally watch this movie" into the main movie stream right at the beginning.

Time needed for the edition: Couple of weeks on and off (more on than off though)

persons involved: 1

Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well 3Razor definitely had the right idea with releasing AVI versions, my AVI has been up for three hours and theres already nearly 20 people downloading it.

thats as much as my first edit got in total!

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah, although I never liked the idea of releasing avi's this is sure a way to get a whole lot more people interested in downloading than by releasing a full DVD. Now I cannot complain at all about the number of downloads I get for my edits, but I find numbers in the thousands VERY interesting and tempting.

mfj5000

Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:
yeah, although I never liked the idea of releasing avi's this is sure a way to get a whole lot more people interested in downloading than by releasing a full DVD. Now I cannot complain at all about the number of downloads I get for my edits, but I find numbers in the thousands VERY interesting and tempting.

I like the whole DVD but the avi or something is so much easier to download. And so mush faster

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
boon23 said:

i know what you mean, it just doesn't feel proper to me either. but those numbers...

Dominion8tor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey nOmArch, You mentioned RapidShare in your explanation above. Do you have this hosted there? I cannot find any info on your edit anywhere other than torrent.
This is my wife's favourite movie (we have all of Mr. Smith's movies) and this would be a great addition.
Cheers

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
discs were posted to boon at the same time they went out to AvP for torrenting, as soon as boon gets them im sure he'll up them to rapidshare when he has time.

Dominion8tor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank-you ever so much. I am DLing the smaller torrent at the moment to tide me over. After taking part in so many of Mr. Smiths events, and owning all of his movies (and side projects) there is no way that we cannot have this.
Thank-you again for your efforts.
Cheers

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
no worries :) hope you enjoy it!

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, since n0mArch has learned lots of little imaging tricks for making the menus, I have faith that he can crank out a pretty cool cover. ...what do you think n0mArch?? :)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
lol throw :)

well it looks like i might have to, UseYourIllusion said he was going to do one, but last time i spoke to him he said he hadn't started it. i PM'ed him when i finished the edit and still haven't heard anything back and haven't seen him anywhere near the site for ages either.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well, I hope UYI2 doesnt disappear, he made some nice covers, and we could use that extra help around here. I just hate seeing naked edits :) ...besides he has to enter the contest!!! (and you too ;) ). I think you can make a cool cover for this J&SBSB edit. you did a great job with the menus

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah, with a little help from my friends... :)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
:) anytime, ...except you are on your own when you enter the cover art contest :D

kaine23

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just got the avi until the full dvd torrent kicks back up. Love it.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thank you! thats what its all about :)

@thrown what, not even a leeetle bit of help??? :-( lol

Top Bottom