• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back Harder

Good call thrown :), had completely forgotten about that. really looking forward to your 'take' UYI.

woh! didnt even realise this thread existed! thanks for the kind comments guys im really glad you all liked it 8)

Bump.

hey UYI did you ever get around to finishing the J&SB cover???

it would be nice to know, at least, if hes still working on it...

yes, I'm working on it. I'm sorry, but with school and everything I've been really cramped for free time to work on covers, and I've been experimenting with different things on photoshop to get better, and was trying to rework some things on the cover so it would look better. I'll try and have it done in the next couple of days.

Sorry, mate, for being SO slow with it.

im just glad you're still workin on it :) after seeing your other work i've been really looking forward to this!!

I'm getting happier and happier with this cover as it goes along. I've almost completely restructured the front, with a different main image and a complete custom logo...It's going to hopefully turn out wonderful. The back will be pretty much the same, with the info in the main center box, and I'll make the spine go with the custom logo from the front.

I'm almost positive I'll be able to get this (and ghostcut's Hot Fuzz fan-edit cover) done tomorrow. I'll be gone in the morning, but I'll be back around 4pm and I have from then until late hours of the night to finish them...so I think I'll be golden.

I don't mean to double post, but I just have to reinstate how excited I am for this cover. I'm calling it a night and leaving it with only the spine text (which I'll have to make like I made the custom logo on the front, and then the text for the back describing the fan-edit. Once I've got that, it'll be done. I'm extremely excited about finishing it, as I really like the cover. It's definately got that comic book feel to it...It's awesome.

Waiting with baited breath dude! 8)

yes and it would be a pointless exercise. Kevin is in the middle of the 10th anniversary edition right now. will have all the extra footage in it and some new cgi effects for Jay's hell speech.

should be out next year.

nOmArch said:
yes and it would be a pointless exercise. Kevin is in the middle of the 10th anniversary edition right now. will have all the extra footage in it and some new cgi effects for Jay's hell speech.

should be out next year.

yeah, should be a pretty cool DVD. let hope the new CGI effects dont f*ck it up all "Star Wars Special Edition" style :grin:

dont worry, the hell cgi effects are gonna be killer! trust me.

My wife and I went through this 'pointless exercise' on Dogma (to learn how to edit and produce a backstory-timeline for the Buffy and Angel tv series.)

We tacked many of the deleted scenes back into the main movie.

We didn't do it to the standards of this site because we just wanted a more complete version of the story to show my mother.

I look forward to the Dogma 10th Anniversary edition.

Thanks again for J+SBSB EE.

I printed up the cover and the disc label so it can sit right next to the rest of the Askewniverse and our collected fanedits (Thief and the Cobbler, Buffy Back from the Grave, 27 Days Later, etc...)

if he has any taste he will :) yours was much nicer than mine!

LOL just read the text on the back of your cover! you cheeky monkey :)

Back
Top Bottom