• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

JAWS The Sharksploitation Edit

Toonloon

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Okay, a couple of things... first of all, I used the RESET function in JDownloader to delete then forced a download of it again and it worked! I have your edit now, and from the opening couple of secondsI can't WAIT to watch this tonight.

Secondly, that's amazing that they changed the foley that much. The 5.1 sounds pathetic in comparison. I wonder is Spielberg knows about this, because he's dead against changes to his movies after the debacle of the E.T. Special Edition.

And finally, I wonder if any die hard Jaws fans have taken elements from the mono sound and the 5.1 to create a new version without necessarily altering the editing of the film itself.

Trilaanus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think I shouldn't have watched at work, as the finalé had me on the rolling on the floor.

SCRacerX70

Reaction score
Trophy Points
All I can add (the previous positive reviews pretty much said what I was thinking) to this is: simply brilliant! Everyone I've shown this to loves it, and that includes some pretty "serious" Jaws fans. One of my alltime favorites.

Thanks, TMBTM! Your work is much appreciated. :D

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks, Trilaanus and SCRacerX70.

:)

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, we have a campfire ban here in Wyoming and so we decided to still go out to the woods, but take a TV/DVD Player with us. Something to sit around at the end of the day.

This picture was taken last Saturday. I should have paused the DVD player during the opening credits and got everyone to pose for you TMBTM, but please take my word for it.

Here we all are, miles from anywhere, last Saturday, watching Jaws: The Sharksploitation Edit.

watching_jaws_the_sharksploitation_edit.jpg

Everyone enjoyed the edit. :)

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ever since I first saw this edit when it came out, I have wanted to watch it with a group of friends. The place where we watched it was...

french_creek.jpg

Video clip:

[video=youtube_share;-iOEmuPKspA]

Anyway, a great time was had by all and we'll do it again someday. Hopefully before the end of the summer, which wont isn't far away here in Wyoming. Thanks for making such a great fanedit TMBTM. :)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ You watched it ontop of a maple leaf? How did you all fit on there? :p

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
^ You watched it ontop of a maple leaf? How did you all fit on there? :p

Hehe! The hard part was staying on it when we were drunk and watching The Edge later on that night. ;-)

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Metrostar said:
Ever since I first saw this edit when it came out, I have wanted to watch it with a group of friends. The place where we watched it was...

french_creek.jpg

Video clip:

[video=youtube_share;-iOEmuPKspA]

Anyway, a great time was had by all and we'll do it again someday. Hopefully before the end of the summer, which wont isn't far away here in Wyoming. Thanks for making such a great fanedit TMBTM. :)

Thats Awesome

Derek Derek

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I went to a horror convention and I bought a VHS of this. Really well done man!

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Haha. FE doesn't support bootlegs but gotta admit that's pretty cool.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Next time, download it for free instead of buying an illegal product.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I downloaded this one. It was sweet.

scream1_3Dview2.jpg

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wonder if they respected the aspect ratio... :rolleyes:
But as Neglify and Frink said: we do not support fanedits being sold.

Top Bottom