• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jaws III: Monster by Last Survivor **now on vimeo**

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
In case anyone is interested, Jaws III Monster is featured on the French blog/website... http://www.jaws-3d.com/blog/

It was this very site which gave me much of the information I needed for the documentary I made which is featured on disc 2. Thanks to Romain for the feature :)

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Heads up people.... Jaws 3 Monster has resurfaced once more. Please PM me for Rapidshare links :)

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey leeroy! Many thanks for taking the time to post a review on the IFDB. Good to see that big bucket of popcorn didn't go to waste ;)

The added Squid monster fits in perfectly though maybe a bit of back story to the monster would have made for a stronger sub-plot.

Yeah, I would have loved to have been able to build some back story up. Of course, as you know, I did play around with idea of using some footage to try and do just that (as seen on the deleted scenes), but I thought better of it as I didn't feel it flowed well enough within the main edit.

Now that I have Jaws 3 and 4 will I be watching these films in the future? Simple answer to that is NO. why would I when I can just re-watch Jaws 3: Monster.

You are too kind.... what I would really have pleased to hear was, "you know, it's made me appreciate Jaws 3 a little more these days, so I'll gladly watch the original version and Jaws III: Monster"... but hey, I'll more than settle for you just watching Monster in the future ;)

Thanks again and glad you had a great B-movie evening.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A big thank you to Pabs for the review on IFDB. Glad you enjoyed the ride :)

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just a heads up..... am in the process of uploading this beastie again...:)

Dwight Fry

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So the bat-shark repellent didn't work after all?

294892-shark-repellent-bat-spray.jpg

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dwight Fry said:

When I was a young lad, me and my school chums would often re-enact this scene on the playground. True story.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dwight Fry said:
So the bat-shark repellent didn't work after all?

294892-shark-repellent-bat-spray.jpg

No, I'd say it's working great. There don't appear to be any bat-sharks anywhere!

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nice one fellas.... Jaws 3 Monster is now back online... the new DLC's will be on info soon. Or you can PM me for them.

Cheers
LS

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LS, please be reminded that the rules do not allow the use of full url's to sites that host downloads. Next time just say "info."

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
LS, please be reminded that the rules do not allow the use of full url's to sites that host downloads. Next time just say "info."

My sincere apologies frink. Can you tell I've been away from the board for ages!!

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Jaws fans.... I've uploaded the documentary I made in relation to Jaws 3D and the fanedit Jaws III Monster, onto my Vimeo channel... please note, it does contain significant spoilers when it comes to the fanedit. Otherwise, enjoy ;)

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey Jaws fans... so, I've uploaded the main edit to vimeo for anyone that's interested ;)  I may upload a version with my commentary at some point, but for now this will have to do.. Enjoy!

password= fanedit

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LastSurvivor said:
Hey Jaws fans... so, I've uploaded the main edit to vimeo for anyone that's interested ;)  I may upload a version with my commentary at some point, but for now this will have to do.. Enjoy!

Great! But beware of Vimeo removing your account (like mine...).
Maybe using passwords (and/or not using too obvious tags) could help. I know I should have done that.

LastSurvivor

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TMBTM said:
LastSurvivor said:

Great! But beware of Vimeo removing your account (like mine...).
Maybe using passwords (and/or not using too obvious tags) could help. I know I should have done that.

Thanks for the heads up TMBTM... have removed some tags and made it password only...   btw, password is "fanedit".  Hopefully, that will help.  Did they just removed your account completely?

TMBTM

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@LastSurvivor , yes they did. After three complaints from studios. I should have protected all videos with passwords when it was still time.

Top Bottom