• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Jaws 2: Extended Integral Edition:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
How many times have I viewed Jaws 2? Five? A dozen? I live with two shark obsessed females, which means I get to see good shark flicks and a school of bad ones. And to me, Jaws 2 is a bad one. Filesize = 13.4 GB. Video = 1920 X 1080 HEVC. Audio = kbps AAC 2-Channel stereo. Subs, well sorta. This is too much of a good thing. Every single lost or cut scene is reinserted. For finatics, bigger and more happy meals. Some bits are 4 X 3, and I wished the editor had mildly cropped top and bottom, as well as increased contrast and sharpness. The contrast and sharpness for other lost bits, too. Such might defeat the editor’s vision. This remains and unsatisfying film for me (mind you, the two I watched this edit with were ecstatic). Regular film, extended edition, the kids ought to have died. All of ’em. Finally, 13 GB struck me as big for h265.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom