• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jason and the Argonauts Criterion Collection

A

AvP

20s81v6.jpg

108bhfr.jpg

Type Movie
Platform VIDEO_TS folder
Burn Yes
Video Format MPEG2/720+480/16+9/NTSC
Aspect ratio 16/9 material
Audio Format Dolby 2.0 stereo ac3 224kbps
Main Movie Runtime 104 Minutes
Movie Format NTSC
Genre Documentary
Size 4.26GB

----------------------------------------------------
Featured Film
----------------------------------------------------

Jason and the Argonauts,
Audio Commentary from the Criterion LaserDisc.

Personal note:

A special thanks to ThrowgnCpr for helping with the audio sync and thanks to the original
uploader xenorama

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
i was glad to help out on this. An AWESOME commentary. I highly recommend this one to fans of the film, and fans of film in general. thanks for doing this one AvP :)

el_silloneb

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Who provides the audio commentary for this?
Please say it's Ray Harryhausen...

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
el_silloneb said:
Who provides the audio commentary for this?
Please say it's Ray Harryhausen...

yes. though he isnt alone. i cant recall who the other commentator is.

el_silloneb

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Excellent!
I went to a talk he gave once in Bradford (England) which was amazing. He brought some of the skeleton puppets from Argonauts and Medusa from Clash of the Titans which he allowed us to get right up close to.
He also talked about the missing 'Spider Pit' scene from King Kong, which he'd seen.
Great guy.

Top Bottom