• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Jarhead: The Messenjah Cut -OUT NOW!!-

I finished the cover art:
62x4du9.png

Download: http://i10.tinypic.com/6buqwxc.png

Sad news though, I have yet more business to deal with at school, and might not finish this dvd in time. This is why I must request Boon to remove this edit from the Fanedit Of The Month-competition. Thanks.

Alrighty then people, I've finally finished this. Will be uploading it too at some point. The DVD is abit different than planned though: It DOES NOT contain the trailer, or any subtitles for the commentary track. However, I must say that this still is the best damn DVD I've ever made, and I'm currently burn-testing it (PowerDVD already showed it fine).

EDIT: Yep, working just fine. Will be uploading this within 2 weeks.

wooohoow!
It's Jarhead time. :)
Congratulations on finishing.

I think I released this at a really bad time, I mean a bunch of really-expected FEs came out a day or two after this one :grin: Which is great per say, but not so much on my success with this edit. So, did anyone check it out yet? What did you think?

I have watched this fanedit.
Besides the good editing quality it had a few volume issues, when the audio was suddenly loud and then again silent (about 3 times in the movie). I was not a huge fan of the original, even though it is Sam Mendes and Jake Gyllenhall. I loved the subtitles option.
The fanedit also left me kind of unimpressed. Yes, they were at war and didn't get a chance to even shoot. So what? Unfortunately I cannot say this was really much improved.
3 of 5 from me.

Back
Top Bottom