• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

January 2022 FEOTM

What was your Favorite Edit of the month in January 2022?

• The End of Evangelion: Q2 Edition by Q2

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Infinite Spider-Man by Malthus

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Twin Peaks: Red Rock West by Dawnrazor

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Spider-Man 3: Redemption by Badscooter – Remastered by Badscooter and RogueVader1996

• The Golden Child: The Unchosen One Edition by robulon

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The Stand Trilogy – The Spence Edit by Spence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Place Far Beyond the Pines by Heavisyde

• Captain Scarlet: The Lunar Trilogy Re-Cut by The Warlord

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The Making of Split Unbreakable Glass – Parts 1-3: A Feature Length Presentation by Wraith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Godzilla: King of the Monsters - The Dramatic Cut by INIGHTMARES

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
  • Poll closed .

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
10 edits to vote for this month: Voting closes on March 1st. TAKE NOTE: Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts. Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit. Faneditors are not allowed to solicit votes… (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Voting closes on March 1st.

TAKE NOTE:

• Voting is limited to active members who have been registered for more than a month and have a minimum of 5 posts.
  • Faneditors are not allowed to vote for their own edit.
  • Faneditors are not allowed to solicit votes by PMing users or promoting the poll in other forums or social sites.

Well then, thanks everyone. This place is great, whether I win or not I like being here with you all. This edit is finished truly to the credit of Wraith and Artisdead who were there all along the way. There were a lot of other great edits I saw on the list this month, and every month. My own list of edits to watch is so long! Anyways, I'll see you all on the next one, which is more ambitious. Can I do it? We'll see. Winning a FEOTM was honestly not something I thought I could do but hell, I appreciate it, everyone that voted for me you rock. Thank you staff for helping me get everything in it's proper order as well. Seya on the next one ✌️🙏

Back
Top Bottom