• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jackass: The Movie 1.5

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bvOS1BU.png

I found a DVD on the side of the road and it happened to be Jackass: The Movie. I decided to watch it and enjoyed it beacuse I am a dumb teenager. It had 27 minutes of deleted material, so I just added it all back in throughout the film. It's only DVD quality, so I'd really only reccomend it if you happen to really enjoy the "film" and wanted a longer version. I'd put together a list of all the new stunts and gags, but I wouldn't want to ruin the suprise, or maybe I'm to lazy to do so. Either way, I hope someone else other than myself enjoys this as I didn't really intend to share it as it's sub-HD. 

Theatrical Runtime - 1:24:59
New Runtime - 1:51:33

PM me if you'd like to suffer/enjoy through it if it's your kinda thing. Or just PM me for a chat. PM me anyway for anything really.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Too bad you didn't find Haggard on the side of the road. :)

Hubunkey

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Damn, I was hoping this was the deleted scenes and maybe some interview footage and stuff spliced to make a Jackass 1.5 movie like they did with all the other movies

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hubunkey said:
Damn, I was hoping this was the deleted scenes and maybe some interview footage and stuff spliced to make a Jackass 1.5 movie like they did with all the other movies

That's actually not a bad idea. I could combine the Making-Of from the DVD and the deleted material to make an hour-ish long special. I might just rename this to something else (suggestions?) and call that 1.5.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Go the Kingdom Hearts route and call it Jackass 1.8.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
Jackass: The Movie HD Remix 1.8 Final Chapter Prologue

You're forgetting the RE:

tigermask1

Reaction score
Trophy Points
bvOS1BU.png

I found a DVD on the side of the road and it happened to be Jackass: The Movie. I decided to watch it and enjoyed it beacuse I am a dumb teenager. It had 27 minutes of deleted material, so I just added it all back in throughout the film. It's only DVD quality, so I'd really only reccomend it if you happen to really enjoy the "film" and wanted a longer version. I'd put together a list of all the new stunts and gags, but I wouldn't want to ruin the suprise, or maybe I'm to lazy to do so. Either way, I hope someone else other than myself enjoys this as I didn't really intend to share it as it's sub-HD.

Theatrical Runtime - 1:24:59
New Runtime - 1:51:33

PM me if you'd like to suffer/enjoy through it if it's your kinda thing. Or just PM me for a chat. PM me anyway for anything really.
any change i could get a link to this please ?

Top Bottom