• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Jackass 3D: More Grotesque, More Spectacle

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Way back when I was a small chap, my older brother showed me half of an interested film that I’ve never seen in my life. A film where a guy in a mouse suit is rolling around in hundreds of mousetraps while his friends are watching in laughter and shock.

That was Jackass: The Movie with Danger Ehren rolling around in those mousetraps.

That amazed me like no other and I have to really thank my brother for all this cause I was really fascinated by what these men did for entertainment by abusing their bodies for the hell of it.

Over 7-8 years later, I became a famous Twitter user under the name @3GoldBalls and hosted three successful reanimated collabs that made me feel better from all the drama surrounding my normal everyday life.

I kinda forgot about Jackass for awhile until the big lockdown in 2020, when I decided to get all the films and the T.V Boxset so I can reintroduced myself to Johnny Knoxville and the gang again.

Two years later, I decided to make a Fanedit on the 2010 technical comedy.

This edit is very simple. Combing Jackass 3D and 3.5 as well as all the special features contained in the blurays to make a over 2 hour version of the movie to my liking. Also, with new credits and slightly altered material.

I feel like this has so much potential and I hope the people on this site can see this vision of making an amazing Fanedit and a tribute to not only Johnny Knoxville and his banded misfits, but to the ones who showed me Jackass.

Last edited:

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A little update on the project:

Here’s some of the stuff that I have done as of 7/19/22:

Extended The Jet Stream by adding the part with Steve-O from the outtakes. I color corrected the scene and added/edited a new version of I Got Your Number.

Extended The Driving Range bit by over a minute. (Making a somewhat frankenstein
using the deleted scenes, the outtakes, and the actual film)

Changed the bit where Ryan Dunn gets blown with blue from the portable potty to actually show it. (In the original film, it was not shown)

Necramonium

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Jackass also is not everyone's cup of tea, i was 19 when the first movie released, so still love those crazy bastards!

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update for 7/21/22

I might take a break from the project but here’s on of the great scenes.

I extended The High Five from it’s original 2 minutes and 44 seconds to 5 minutes and 21 seconds using the outtakes and the making of “Jackass 3D” from the blu-ray.

With those scenes, I did the following:
I added fades into them
I color-corrected them to the best I can
I mix audio together to make them sync
I even added a name title for one of the bits

This is my favorite edit so far and the longest that I’ve done. It’s be worth it soon.

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update for 7/22/22

I’m keeping as much daily updates as I can and here is what i’ve done so far.

I’ve made my order of scenes for the whole Fanedit with Jackass 3D, 3.5, The Outtakes and Deleted Scenes, and many more. Won’t show them as a surprise, but I’ve something show you.

This will one of the sneak peeks on what I’m working on. This is involving The Ballway stunt from 3.5

I got rid of the part with Chris Pontius cause I felt that it’s deserved to be in the credits and added a fade to the last scene of my edit, but the point is that the colors on the original looks ugly, lifeless, and gloomy.

I decided to make it more colorful and something that cools beautiful.

Here’s a comparison of the original and my cut.

Enjoy! You can comment on your feedback and what I can fix.

Necramonium

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It seems the original shot looking down the hallway is more saturated and you can really tell the difference with the edited one, but for some reason, i see no difference with the other camera angles. Especially if you pause at 0:40.

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I keeped some of the shots the same because I would like them to feel the same as the others. I just only did the ones that look ugly and gloomy

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update for 8/2/22

Hello again, it’s been a while since I talked about this project, but the project has been doing really well so far. I’ve been just under the weather from a sickness

I have edited the first 40 minutes of the movie and I still have a long way to go.

I’ve removed the interviews from The Blowback and Treadmill S*** Show mixing with the 5.1 to make clean audio basically.

I’ve made some color changes to mostly all of the stuff from 3.5 because I just find the film lifeless.

Here’s one the things I’ve extended and color changed to my liking:

Enjoy! You can comment on your feedback and what I can fix.

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update for 8/7/22

The project has finally broke over an 1 hour with over 35 stunts/skits so far. But, I have 60+ stunts to add in still.

I’ll show something soon but for now…So long.

IMPORTANT: This whole cut will be unrated so expect a lot of swearing, violence, and you know what from Chris Pontius to be in this cut. Nothing is safe.
grandpa GIF

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update for 8/27/22

Just polishing somethings and extending Poo Cocktail a little by adding the original Poo Cocktail from the show by upscaling and color fixing.
poop flying GIF

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
After getting some confident from some people, I got back into editing the Jackass film.

I only have the credits to do, but I am done editing the entire film. The film has now broke the 2 hours mark and i’ll release more details on the film soon.

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
been a while update 9/29.

I won’t get this finish this month, I will promise by October, it’s just the credits are the hardest thing.

Here’s a little sneak peek on the credits.

These are all news clips, different from the original credits.

3GoldBalls

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
10/6 update!

my cut of jackass 3d is finally finished. should be up and running soon.

Top Bottom