• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Issues with the gallery

Thatstinkyguy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm having an issue trying to upload to the gallery: when I click the "Add media" button, it comes back with a box saying "Oops! We ran into some problems. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Is there something I need to do to be able to upload artwork?

I definitely feel like the illustration of Jackie Chan that's my profile photo.

Thanks for your time.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dang… Thanks for letting me know, Q2. I appreciate it.
What are you trying to upload exactly? If cover art put some in the Cover Art forum so we can review it. If it’s good you’ll get cover artist status and then can upload. But be aware the gallery is only for fanedit stuff, not personal artwork to store.

Thatstinkyguy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What are you trying to upload exactly? If cover art put some in the Cover Art forum so we can review it. If it’s good you’ll get cover artist status and then can upload. But be aware the gallery is only for fanedit stuff, not personal artwork to store.
I'm trying to upload a cover I did for Scaperat's Batman Forever Red Book Edition.

Thatstinkyguy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

I tried submitting it on the Cover Art forum on the 13th, and ArtIsDead just said I could upload it to the gallery. For some reason, they didn't tell me the details of what I would need to be marked as to upload.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Best to reach out to staff when you are having questions about the forums and how/ where to post something.

Top Bottom