• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Iron Man 3: Reforged:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Iron Man 3: Reforged:

I really hated the theatrical release. I disliked the kid, the PTSD, the villain, the actual villain, and on and on, and especially was upset about how the iron suits were suddenly fragile and weak. Much like Tony. Hmm.
Anyway, juice4z0's edit is wonderful. It trims away so many awful moments, and gets the film to a 'watchable' status. The movie itself is still flawed, which knocked off a few points from my rating. I have no qualms with the edit - I don't miss any of the deleted scenes (including the lame original post-credits one), and very much approve of the changes in narrative.
This edit has definitely become my go-to version for future MCU marathons.

https://fanedit.org/iron-man-3-reforged/discussions/9804/

Back
Top Bottom