• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Iron Man 2: At the Core of It:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Audio/Video Quality: Excellent quality, I don't notice any degrading visuals or hiccups in the audio at all. Visual Editing: Almost perfect. Some scenes like Senate hearing, I can notice the deleted scene added in because of the slight difference in color grading and aspect ratio but It's not going to detract you from the movie. Audio Editing: Flawless. Narrative: More focused, enjoyable, and cohesive now. Hammer might be a bit to bland in this cut, but It's either that or dweeb hammer which a lot of people find that annoying. I also like Pepper and Tony relationship in this cut, less bickering between the two and more like a couple who just doesn't have the time to talk and understand each other now. Enjoyment: Overall, it's a superb cut that really tighten up the film and make it less jarring. Takes a film that's like 5/10 to a really solid 7/10. and I think this is the best that it could have been given how bad the script {which lapis molari can't fix] and the source. Thank you for your fantastic work lapis molari.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom