• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Iron Man 2: At the Core of It:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Iron Man 2: At the Core of It:

So, this movie was, in my opinion, a great example of great concepts, poor execution. This edit jettisons the crap and retains the jewels. That said, with a revamp on this level, there were a few scenes that were too chopped up to really flow. The office scene ALMOST works (where he brings Pepper the strawberries) but the rooftop scene at the end was just an unbelievable mess. Pepper stops in mid sentence and then the next time we see her she is in a different place and the conversation is on a different topic and in a different tone, and then they kiss out of nowhere. It just didn't work. I have to watch the original scene again, but my recollection of it is that it would have worked better with fewer cuts. That being said, however, it is still better than the original in almost every way, and those two scenes were the only places that were really jarring.

https://ifdb.fanedit.org/iron-man-2-at-the-core-of-it/discussions/11385/

Back
Top Bottom