• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Iron Man 2: At the Core of It

I watched Iron Man 2 again earlier this year and I didn't have the same problems as I did in the past. With that said, your fix sounds amazing and I look forward to watching it.

Thank you for the remarkably thorough review, @"Nic". :heart:

It's always nice to read the view of a fellow Iron Man 2 enthusiast (having solid points helps!).

We agree on some points and disagree on others, but most interesting for me are your observations that I hadn't thought of before. Like trimming Vanko's introduction in order to tilt the balance of the opening sequence to more screen-time for Tony.

At this point I don't plan to make a Mark II of this edit, but if Marvel ever releases more material that fits this movie I'll be very tempted!

You make solid points in your review, @"mnkykungfu"!

I never liked the way Tony & Pepper fight because I find it too bitter and in the end they make up anyway. But I had never considered that my trims might reduce Pepper to a trophy girlfriend. Now I want to re-watch all the trimmed bits.

Merging the two Coulson extras is another one that I hadn't thought of. The advantage of the two-part structure is that it underscores a passage of time (he's been driving all night) and keeps the runtime in the realm of what's expected from an extra (merging them makes it close to the length of a Marvel "Short"). But, for sure, it would be smoother to merge them!

Thanks! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom