• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Unholy Edition

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
InfoDroid said:
That's a good idea, Gaith. I might just do that pretty soon. Why not, right?
I look forward to seeing it, then! :)

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has anyone downloaded this recently? I can't get the .rar files to run through rarmachine properly, it keeps hanging. I used the same workflow that I used to pull Anchorman the Whammy edition which worked fine, which leads me to suspect something in the source files. Any ideas before I try downloading again?

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'd try winRAR or 7zip before redownloading

L8wrtr

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
I'd try winRAR or 7zip before redownloading

Thanks ElBarto. I'll take a look at those over the weekend. For now I downloaded the AVI since it's only 700MB or so. I'm having to head back east for a family emergency so I'm going to load my iPod and laptop with as many edits as I can tonight and then pepper in some reviews in my down-time.

TonyEH

Reaction score
Trophy Points
With sincerest apologies for necroing this thread. I just wanted thank Infodroid for his edit of 'Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade'. For me, it is now the go to version of this movie and the excising of all of that terribly unfunny "comedy" is an absolute joy. It's a superb bit of editing and makes the movie much more entertaining than the original cut. Also the less "comedic" moments makes the movie feel more in line with the other two in the original trilogy.

My only issue is that it comes as DVD quality rather than a 1080p blu.

DonkeyKonga

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I never have heard on anyone not laughing at the dad? what? dad? What? bit. Its comedy gold.

Besides that I think most changes are pretty good. If it ever gets a modern update I'd love to see it. My eyes are spoiled.

Top Bottom