• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Unholy Edition

Kolpitz said:
Sounds awesome, ID, except that Marcus still gets lost in his own museum (if I'm reading your edits correctly). That line has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Yes, but with the way things have been rearranged in that scene, I think it works a little better now. And the line is no longer reiterated at the very end of the movie. In short, the other characters don't spend the entire movie making fun of Marcus any more.

InfoDroid said:
Okay, guess I can cross that one off the list. :-o
B'oh! An InfoDroid Indy Trilogy (or Fourlogy? ;)) would be great! I don't even know what Rifftrax is (I will Google it momentarily), but surely there are other things you could do with Raiders, like maybe extend it or something? That's one big movie that's lacking at FE. I know people love it, for good reason, but I've always been surprised someone hasn't done something with it.

Ripplin said:
InfoDroid said:
Okay, guess I can cross that one off the list. :-o
B'oh! An InfoDroid Indy Trilogy (or Fourlogy? ;)) would be great! I don't even know what Rifftrax is (I will Google it momentarily)

RiffTrax is the audio equivalent of Mystery Science Theater 3000, done by the same people but without the framework of the TV show, since they don't own the rights to that. They're MP3/iPod files that you listen to in sync with the DVD.

I would extend Raiders if I had any additional material. But, they haven't really released anything like that.

The Lucasfilm logo needs to be added to the beginning for consistency with the other three, but that's not enough of a change for someone to download an entire movie that they already own. Anyone else have any ideas about what I could do to Raiders? It's just so close to perfect...not sure if I want to tamper with it in any major way...but I would like to make a DVD cover for it to match my other three, because you know the InfoDroid edit of Crystal Skull is inevitable... :)

InfoDroid said:
you know the InfoDroid edit of Crystal Skull is inevitable...
I knew it! ;)

I haven't watched Raiders in a while. I should do so soon and maybe I'll think of something to suggest.

Yeah, I second that Raiders is unimprovable... but a KotCS FE is definitely in order!

i've just thought, this is TWO infodroid edits in the space of like 2/3 months?

hes on a roll!

ben_danger said:
i've just thought, this is TWO infodroid edits in the space of like 2/3 months?

hes on a roll!

See? It wasn't my fault. Blame Star Wars! LOL!

Hey Infodroid, I like the new avatar! You should think about making it into an animated introduction to your edits.

So this movie has tie-in's with the Perfect Storm? Is Shia LaBeouf in this one as a baby?

Sluggo said:
Hey Infodroid, I like the new avatar! You should think about making it into an animated introduction to your edits.

Thanks, Sluggo! I'd LOVE to! I just have no idea how to do that. I guess I should try to figure it out for the next one. Anybody have a good tutorial on how to make an animated logo?

So this movie has tie-in's with the Perfect Storm? Is Shia LaBeouf in this one as a baby?

Yeah, I threw in a few shots from Even Stevens. :lol: (kidding)

And yes, it's from The Perfect Storm....I think it works pretty well though for someone with a little imagination. Tie-ins? No. Mark Wahlberg and George Clooney do NOT show up in the Last Crusade...

And PLEASE don't post any comments about "that antenna on the top of the ship wouldn't have even been invented in 1938, blah, blah, blah..." :-D

I always thought there was a scene in the last crusade where Indiana jones comes out in his whitey tighties and starts rapping????? :razz:

InfoDroid said:
And PLEASE don't post any comments about "that antenna on the top of the ship wouldn't have even been invented in 1938, blah, blah, blah..." :-D

You didn't rotoscope the antenna out!

Much to learn you still have..... :-(

ThrowgnCpr said:
I always thought there was a scene in the last crusade where Indiana jones comes out in his whitey tighties and starts rapping????? :razz:

LOL...Or you could do Grail Nights.
"I am a star...I'm a star, I'm a star, I'm a star..."

You didn't rotoscope the antenna out!

Much to learn you still have..... :-(

You're evil. :twisted:

Just pure evil.

A little birdie dropped off a copy today in my mailbox :) look for this to hit rapidshare tomorrow!!!

Cool! That was fast!

Did the birdie say "Get in mah belleh"?

Thanks again, Throw. I guess I better get you the finalized cover art tonight.

InfoDroid said:
Cool! That was fast!

Did the birdie say "Get in mah belleh"?

Thanks again, Throw. I guess I better get you the finalized cover art tonight.

:lol: :lol: yes!! i tipped him with a few beetle larvae :D ...anyway, yeah, if you could get me the cover art by early tomorrow sometime, that would be great. I'll hold off until I hear from you :)

That little birdie has been busy. He's also stopped by Sluggo Central...

It's a fortysomething-year-old man who brings my mail. Weird.

Ripplin said:
It's a fortysomething-year-old man who brings my mail. Weird.

Maybe that's why you didn't get a copy? :razz:

Back
Top Bottom