• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

In Dreams. Blue Velvet maniac edit.

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My version of Blue Velvet

One of the best performances (or the best) of Hopper and this cut is more to the character of Frank Booth
Les conversations between Jeffrey and Sandy and more alternative tracks of Angelo Badalamenti
I wanna do this more horrifying without the romantic shit
I start with this edit next week and i will work also on The Game 2 (thread coming up next week)
The first idea was to do this as a DF with LEON (the professional) but i release these edits separately

Well, if i have something new you will see it in the update 

6KzwGHq.jpg

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Workprint is now on 85 minutes but it will be shorter than that
Alternative opening, more nightmarish to start with, and also some tracks of Twin Peaks to give it that ambiance of Twin Peaks 
My girlfriend always cried when she saw blue velvet, and i don't know if she still cries when she sees my version but especially for her i kept in the robins of love story of Sandy
Mostly when she cries at love story's i just don't get it but i must admit that scene always put the hook in me, also because of that great music on the background
This edit is going smooth and i hope next week it will be finished

maniac

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This edit is done.
It runs 82 minutes. (without the credits 77)
Additional tracks added from Twin Peaks, Lost Highway, and T.P Fire Walk with me 
"Best Friends"  "Questions In A World Of Blue"  "Fred's World" etc....
Alternative opening, sound effects, and some audio cuts in the added tracks
Besides the Orbinson version of "In Dreams" i used also a cover of Tom Jones 
One of the best covers I've heard and for my version absolutely useful
Well, this is the version i had in mind for a long time, it's Friday on my blog and next week on the IFDB

And now further with The Game 2 :D

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Edit released and thread moved Diane

Top Bottom