• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Scream – The Giallo Cut:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Honestly, I downloaded this way back when it was originally released and although I thought the concept was cool I couldn't really get into it, and I didn't want to be a dick and give it 3/10 or something like that so I digressed...it obviously wasn't meant for me... Anyway I rewatched this a couple of nights ago and I haven't seen Scream in a while and...I don't know, I just felt like I could accept a fanedit of Scream more than before (IMO scream1&2 are perfect movies) I like to echo another reviewer by saying that the faneditor should have cut more of the meta stuff, just to get rid of the satire and make it more giallo. It would have helped me separate this from Scream more and thereby enjoying it more. Also I thought that the music from the point Billy got “stabbed” became distracting. It’s hard to explain, it was like; here is the movie and here is the added music, and it didn’t match, that what I felt. Maybe it’s because I’m so used to how the original cut sounds like. That’s my two complains, the rest is awesome, especially the credits at the beginning (actually if I hadn’t seen the source before I would have probably crapped myself at that point. With it being vhs and all it just made it so spooky) Such a simple idea yet so groundbreaking! More VHS fanedits that’s what we need!

More...

Back
Top Bottom