• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Saga Of The Apes:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I can't believe I've never seen this before. I'm not that good at actually watching fanedits (guess that's something that has to be changed...) Man was this entertaining, loved the multi-screens, a really good and original fanedit. Everything started off with multi-screens then when it went to full screen I was blown away. It felt really epic. This is a fanedit that would be perfect to experience in a theater, then have intermission between the two parts. It was a long time ago when I last saw the apes movies and that mean I've forgotten a lot, but I think the faneditor did a very good job at started out the ? and he also made part2 less awful, at least as I remember it. I was really impressed with the dvd menus, looks like a bought dvd. Can't remember I've ever seen fanmade menus looking this good. Yeah I don't know what else to say, if you haven't seen it and like the apes movies, watch this now! It's a keep, that's for sure!

More...

Back
Top Bottom