• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

IFDB Review: Rambo - A Warrior's Journey:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A pure 80's romp of action goodness... in TV format. This edit definitely captures the essence of the 80's television genre. I really loved watching all of these in this format, it worked quite well and felt like an old 80's TV show, that I would of watched back when I was growing up..... in the 80's... lol. Episode 1 & 2, where by far my favorites of this edit though, I loved the addition of Chuck and the MIA scenes. It really added to the episodes. I had wished some of this, (and not necessarily MIA again), in some form would of come back up in later episodes but unfortunately it did not. You can hear a few places in the audio where the music was inserted but quite frankly its not distracting at all and probably only because I know these movies so well. Definitely recommended if your a Rambo fan, and/or a fan of the 80's TV action shows. Also loved the LS logo – and the use of the old 80's HBO theme. Hahaha.. nice touch.

More...

Back
Top Bottom