• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

If TV's Frink were selling magazine subscriptions, would you buy one?

Would you buy a magazine subscription from TV's Frink?

• Total voters
Sometimes you're trying to make beef stew but life only gave you lemons. I don't make the rules

Instructions unclear, I voted in the pool (But I still don't support the print industry).

Just private message me you're credit card number including the exp and the 3 digits on the back and I'll tell you more about the magazines.

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Incidentally, that gif makes for a very irritating loop. You're welcome.

I'd like to point out that still the only option with no votes is that he has integrity.

Rather telling don't you think?

It would be if I hadn't just voted for integrity.

Back
Top Bottom