• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

I have now watched Simpsons. Now this is the Official Thread

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
302 chalkboard gags all at once:

bart-chalkboard.jpg

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here is anal-retentive list of every gag: http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_chalkboard_gags

Note that not every episode has a chalkboard gag. And very likely some of them have been repeated (but I'm too lazy to verify). Also keep in mind that whomever created that image could have forgotten some.

Feel free to cross-reference everything.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Looking at that list I didn't realize how many episodes didn't have gags. Some seasons barely have any gags in them.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anytime simpsons wiki gets referenced instead of snpp.com, a little part of me dies.

In other news, damn Neg for making me play Simpsons Tapped Out. What little free time was left to me is now gone as I obsessively check my phone to see if my tomacco crop is ready to harvest.

njvc

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=6348]TV's Frink[/MENTION], I too fell into the black hole that is Simpsons: Tapped Out, and am ashamed to say I checked it several times a day for a while there. Freedom only arrived once I got up to date and realised the game is endless and boring. I wish I had realised that at level 1 gdi.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fine, don't friend me. ;)

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, in case you didn't know, "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy" will have a 1-hour cross-over episode on Sept 28th. A five-minute clip reel was shown at Comic-Con and is now online.

And it's godawful. Holy crap this is so unfunny.

(And oddly the volume is insanely low in the video. Jeez Louise...)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I liked the part with the planes, and the exploding planes, and the start of the fight scene. I thought this was important information so that's why I pressed "post quick reply".

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ I kinda wish Burns was replaced with the family guy for that gif.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
You can't just blame Family Guy for that.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:

nope, Simpsons went downhill a while ago. This looks like a big turd.

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I thought the preview was funny. Significantly more so than both shows have been for years. I like the beer dispute serving as a metaphor for the two shows themselves. I'll watch it.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
^ I kinda wish Burns was replaced with the family guy for that gif.

TV's Frink said:

ThrowgnCpr said:
nope, Simpsons went downhill a while ago. This looks like a big turd.

While The Simpsons isn't what it used to be the show is still consistently entertaining, and it still manages to make me laugh. Family Guy on the other hand stopped being good and/or funny years ago. What they've shown so far may be set in Springfield, but the "humor" is all Family Guy, so yes, I think Seth McFarlane and Family can be full blamed for this atrocity.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
American digital cable channel FXX will have a 12-day Simpsons marathon. Every episode ever + the movie. Starts today.

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neat! I can stop watching after the first...five days?

DominicCobb

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm a casual Simpsons fan. At what points should I tune in/set my DVR? I'm looking for highlight episodes really.

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Top Bottom