• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

I found two really good looking edits and accidentally deleted them. Can anyone help me find them?

gleem

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So one of them was called "On Fucking Christmas" and it was an edit of the Seth Rogen christmas movie "The Night Before". I remember the way I found it was through a youtube video which was titled something about it being "the movie Seth Rogen destroyed by taking too many drugs!" and the thumbnail said "OFC". I think the uploader then tweeted that they changed the name of the video to "The Movie That Gets Better As You Watch" I think. The reason the edit was made was because during the production of the movie Seth Rogen got actually way too high on real drugs and since the movie had been in development hell for a long time they had no choice but to shoot the movie so they wrote it into the movie. Apparently they actually got the chance to reshoot the original script and thats the footage that was in the edit.

The second one was called "Non-Denominational Holiday Mixer" or "Dirty Office Party" and it was an edit of the Jason Bateman movie "Office Christmas Party". This was another movie that got derailed during production but this time it was at the hands of TJ Miller who came on set as a friend of Jason Bateman and decided to film himself doing the lines of the boss and so they decided to put his version in the final cut of the movie. But there exists footage of the original actor playing the boss character seriously and this edit buts that back in.

These are both movies that I really wished were better and so these alternate versions sound so good and I am so fucking bummed I can't find them. Can anyone lend a hand?

Back
Top Bottom