• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Hypercube Troubles

corgicar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm having a heck of a time converting 5.1 AC3 to 6 mono wavs with Hypercube. I've tried with 3 different movie AC3's and each time it stops and freezes at 33%. I've even left it there overnight and it doesn't go any further.

Anyone run into this problem before? Can you suggest an alternate way to do this. BeLight hasn't been cooperative either.

I'm sure it's me, and that I"m missing something basic. But, I have 3 projects that need to be done with the 6 wavs and can't proceed further until I do.

Thanks

Ok, it's like taking your car in for repair. It always works once you say there's a problem.

Nevermind - lol

have you tried to use foobar?

Thanks!

Right now BeLight is working great. I went to the Foobar site before posting and it was in German but will give it a whirl and see. The last program looks really promising, too.

Belight is doing it in 16bit mono wavs. Is this an acceptable level of quality?

R

Back
Top Bottom